Himalayan Salt

Punjab, Pakistan

Mined out of the Khewra Salt Mine in Northern Pakistan, Himalayan Pink Salt is believed to have been formed 200 million years ago from evaporated bodies of ancient water. Pink salt is hand-extracted and minimally processed compared to regular table salt and gets its pink hue from minerals such as iron. Pink Salt is still 98% sodium chloride, so it's important to mention that the minerals that make up the other 2%, such as potassium, magnesium, and iron, are negligible. We love this salt because it's 100% free of de-clumping agents, chemical additives, purifiers, or irradiation treatments.

Sorry, there are no products in this collection

Check availability
Fill your box


Ooh baby, I like it RAW!

Sorry, we don't recognize that zip code. Please try another.
Already have an account? Log in
By continuing, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy