Cucumber, Celery, Kale, Spinach, Romaine, Lemon, Blue-Green Algae
Have you ever drank a Golden Berry before? This unique berry is picked high in the Andes and has a tart, delicious, sunshine-colored juice. Combined with some of our other favorite Peruvian ingredients- Pineapple and Ginger- we present you our best interpretation of sunshine in a bottle.
Spicy | Fruity
Pineapple, Apple, Lemon, Ginger, Golden Berry
WHEN TO DRINK
Morning to Midday
100% | Calories 150 | Sugar 24g | Protein 1g | Vitamin C 150% | Vitamin A 75% | Calcium 6%
- CPChristol P.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest juices on the market
I ordered a 20 pack of assorted flavors for my 87 yr old mother. She has dementia which has caused a big change in what she will eat. I have had a very hard time getting her to eat vegetables. She loves these juices!! I leaned more toward the juices with mostly vegetables so I was skeptical but they all have been very palatable to her. I definitely will be a loyal customer. Btw... I love them too!! If you are on the fence about ordering them DON'T BE yes they are a bit pricey but WELL worth the money. They arrived the next day very well packaged and cold.
- SBSusan B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the Ginver
Has a great ginger kick to it!
- NGNancy G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSpicy
A little too much ginger for my taste
- KTkristina t.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood
Loved this zip
- MNMolly N.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsWay too spicy for me!
This was way too spicy for me. I was expecting a little spice, and more fruity, but this was too much. I will not be ordering this flavor again:(