Peruvian Pineapple is easily the lushest juice we've ever had- sorry, Costa Rica! We've perfected this recipe for over ten years and consider it unbeatable. We've seen it imitated but NEVER duplicated. For those who like their greens a little sweet, with a minty finish that's famous.
Sweet | Minty
Pineapple, Kale, Romaine, Apple, Lemon, Mint
WHEN TO DRINK
Calories 140 | Sugar 21g | Protein 2g | Vitamin A 80% | Calcium 8% | Vitamin C 140%
- PTPam T.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTropic Thunder like a summer afternoon storm refreshing !
Just the boost I needed In the signature cleanse I realized this was what I looked forward later afternoon a great flavor profile still feeling the green but with a little pineapple it felt like a sweet reward and powerful
- KMKelsey M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
I absolutely love this one! The mint compliments the Pineapple well and I love Kale is an ingredient because it's an excellent source of nutrients. I've now ordered from Rawjuicery.com twice and have yet to be disappointed. I have a very nice juicer, but just had my 3rd baby 3 months ago and my time is very limited. I've simply not had the energy to juice, so this is a fantastic option and I can tell its fresh and not packed with sugars like a lot of other juices.
- YBYael B.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection!
This is yet another winning blend. Delicious and nutritious
- KTkristina t.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
- VPVoeun P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFreaking and delicious
Tropic thunder is one of my favorite green juices it’s tasty because of the pineapple it’s easy to drink